Annabel Vallard, Chargée de recherche CNRS, Centre Asie du Sud-Est (UMR 8170)
Fields of interest :
- Material culture, sociotechnical industries, anthropology of sciences and materials (textiles, gems).
- Anthropology of economics, development, markets and exchanges, entrepreneurship.
- Social space and urban anthropology, socialism and post-socialism.
- Anthropology of art and aesthetics, the creation process, museums, collections / collectors, heritage conservation and cultural policies, tourism and national identity, performance.
- Medical anthropology, representations of the body, manual therapeutics, knowledge transmission, neo-traditional practices, health care system transformations.
- Southeast Asia (Lao PDR, Thailand), Japan.